Thursday, August 9, 2012

Live on $14,000 a Year

Oh yes ladies and gents you did not read wrong. I am 100% serious. My family of 4 lives on about $14,000 a year. We are not in debt, and own our home and both our cars. Want to know how we do this all and still save money? Well I am going to share some tips that have helped us along the way. I promise that if you just try some of these tips and tricks I will share today, you will notice a HUGE, GIGANTIC, TREMENDOUS difference in your spending habits and the balance in your checking account will no longer create stressed frown lines. You will be filled with nothing, but smiles knowing you are doing alright in the finance department.

Ready or not, let's get started.

Go to her blog at http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/2012/06/how-does-she-live-on-budget.html  Lots of great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment